FasseTrack Check-In/Check-Out System
FasseTrack Check-In/Check-Out is a powerful and user-friendly system for electronic tracking of items and consumables within each area of your organization. It also now supports RFID tag reading and bard code scanning, including the state-of-the-art wireless portable IDBlue RFID reader.
FasseTrack CICO lets you track just about anything, such as:
- Tools, including consumable hardware and materials
- Files and folders
- Software and books in your company library
- Electronic equipment, including pagers, computers etc.
- Rental, loan and demo items
In just a keystroke, FasseTrack Check-In/Check-Out lets you:
- Track items according to physical identification, acquisition, location and check-in/check-out details, with all key information displayed on a single screen
- Assign and re-assign items individually or by group, category, type, identifier, status, and location
- Define custom data fields
- Produce a wide variety of pre-defined and custom reports, including check-in/check-out activity and history, overdue items, number of items checked out, current item status, etc.
- Document item maintenance details, including individual and cumulative maintenance costs, work orders, etc.
- Transfer item data to and from other software applications
- Maintain a complete and secure audit trail of all transactions
Full Bar Code Capability
FasseTrack CICO features comprehensive bar code support, including:
- Supports RFID tag reading and bar code scanning, including the state-of-the-art wireless portable IDBlue RFID reader
- Data entry and searching using bar code scanners and readers
- Compatibility with almost any type of bar code
- Bar code label printing on standard laser and ink jet printers
- Direct integration with FasseTrack Mobile
- Data transfers to and from any third-party portable data collection terminal that uses ASCII files and a serial interface
In addition to many features and flexibility built into FasseTrack Check-In/Check-Out, there may be other requirements that your organization especially needs. No problem. Compusult can produce custom versions of FasseTrack Check-In/Check-Out to accommodate any desired functionality. We also provide training, data conversion, and technical support services.
FasseTrack Check-In/Check-Out is designed to run on computer systems with the following minimum configuration:
- Microsoft Windows 98, NT 4.0 (Service Pack 4.0 or later), 2000 or XP
- Intel Pentium III or better processor
- 128 MB of available RAM
- 357 MB of available hard disk drive space for the FasseTrack Server Standard Version
- 101 MB of available hard disk drive space for the FasseTrack Server Standard Version
- 256 MB of available hard disk drive space for the FasseTrack Client Standard Version
- 256-color monitor capable of 800 x 600 resolution
- CD-Rom drive (for installation only)
Licensing and pricing information for FasseTrack Check-In/Check-Out and various options and accessories are available upon request
Click here to download the FasseTrack CICO brochure